A well-designed corporate event experience begins with a strategy of what you want to achieve in mind and a careful assessment of how the event experience will deliver commercial value and evoke emotive response for the participants. We will set the framework of your event with a focus on guest experience, incorporating detailed components that matter.
Included in the design of your event and program are:
- Destination feasibility & suitability studies
- Event concept and theme development
- Budget management and control
- ROI metrics and measurement of deliverables
- Crisis Management : preventive and reactive
We leverage on Preferred Partner Relationships and Buying Power. We have built strong relationships with our global trade partners and suppliers, and leverage on our buying power and negotiating strength especially in:
- Getting National Tourist Organisations' support
- Dealing with 3rd party negotiations and selection of hotels and venues, contracts and management
- Coordinating with DMC partners
- Food and beverage catering
- AV production and design
An effective event promotion and communications will set the right tone and message resulting in increased participation and reinforce your strategy. Our creative in-house team will support you to deliver event materials that engage and inspire participants.
Our services include:
- Design, print, and production of event banners, tour booklets, luggage tags, and other event materials
- Gift sourcing
- Video production – Destination launch / “Happy Faces”
- Content / Copywriting and script
- Digital promotion via EDMs / SMS alerts / E-booklets
As a fully licensed Travel Agent (TA license no. 01463) and a member of IATA (IATA TIDS no. 10622838), we are fully authorised to handle flight arrangements and we do have a dedicated flight management team to manage your participants’ travel needs.
With an in-house GDS system, flight schedule enquiries and FIT reservations are handled with ease. For group reservations, our relationship with airlines allows for better terms to be negotiated, aligning to the needs of the MICE clientele.
Our ability to execute effectively and seamlessly regardless of group size comes from a combination of our well-trained staff to superior service standards and the proficiency to handle high-quality execution. We organize, coordinate timelines and deadlines, manage the flow of your event and provide logistic support from start to finish, making sure it is executed to your specifications.
Our suite of services include:
- Site inspection services prior to event
- Registration services - Cloud registration (via web and mobile apps)
- Service of project manager on-site as a point of contact
- Hotel liaison and on-site management
- Transportation services and coordination
- Live production capabilities - including stage design, lighting design and broadcast streaming
- Curation of F&B and food tasting
- Secretariat services
- Services of professional tour managers
- Selection and management of speakers, entertainment artists and talents, including emcees
We use digital technology to provide secure cloud-powered solutions for hybrid & on-site MICE events. Our integrated MICE digital management system encompasses a broad range of capabilities from marketing, registration via web/mobile app and on-site event management techware which uses real data that can be monitored in real time. As we constantly explore new ways to engage participants with technological advances, M.I.C.E. Matters is amongst the first in Singapore’s MICE industry to introduce the gamification app for team building. We also invest in technology platform which allows for event personalisation, conveying to participants that they are more than just a number and that a personalised approach which takes into account their preferences and interests will enhance their experience. We are also guided by the Data Privacy Management and Compliance Act to ensure that personal information are protected.
The availability of ROI Reports will serve as an indication of the value of your event and business results. Our debriefing process allows for discussion on performance measure and agreement on the reconciliation of accounts, comparing transactions and activity with supporting documentation. The final billing ensued provides closure to your event.
It Matters To Us